RE: Why does php exit after 6 minutes?

Yes, I am accessing the script through a browser.

I am not using, flush(), but ob_flush() to send data
straight back to the browser as it is collected. However,
in this case, php exits before the query has completed
so there is no data to send (the query last for 24m, but
php exits after 6m).

The web servers CGI timeout, if this is the same as
Website->Properties->[don't-remember-tab-name]->timeout,
is set to don't-remember-the-value-but-something-sufficient-high.

I am also pretty sure about that the web server is set to sends
keep alive message to the client, since I did review the server
settings today and saw something saying so. But never say never.
I will review them again, just to be 100% sure, when I am back at
work tomorrow.

I have to say I really hope it the IIS setting that is
screwed up, otherwise I am in deep shit, since I have
no clue on to what's going on right now.

--

P.S. To PHP readers: if you CC to syp@yahoogroups.com,
you will get a bounce, since that is a closed, private,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

D.S.