RE: problem after Installing php-4.3.4-installer.exe an d IIS 6.0

There might be a number of reason why your scripts wont run.
You might like to start to review you "Web Servive  Extension"
to make sure every thing is properlyt set up to begin with.

To see if the problrem is related with the setting here, you
can make sure that "All Unknown CGI Extension" are allowed.

If you can run the scripts now, then you need to configure
this section.

If it still does not work, then review your web site, select
properties, and then select the "Home Directory" tab, then
press the "Configure" button. Now you should be able to review
wich executable is coupled with the file extension. If you can
find your file extension here, you need to set it.

Then there might be some few oter stuff you need to do, like
checking that executable permission is set in the file syste.
it should be enough to set this via the IIS manger, since it
will modify the access right on operating file system level
to.