Re: Re: Problem with notices

I just tested notice generation on PHP-GTK 1.0.0 on
Windows by using an undefined variable.

$var = fopen($_GET['test'], 'r');

I have error_reporting set to

error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

 in php.ini, and any notices are suppressed in my
custom error log set in php.ini unless I specify
error_reporting(E_ALL); earlier in the script. As far
as I know, the default PHP-GTK configuration works
fine, so I would look towards the script itself.

Do you recall what changes have occurred when the
notices were initially being written to the error log?
Do you have any error tracking functions/classes in
your application that may be sending notices to the
log?

Also, do you run this script via command line?