Re: Problem with notices

>Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:47:55 -0800 (PST)
>From: choinet <ChoiNet@rocketmail.com>
>To: php-windows@lists.php.net
>Subject: Re:  Problem with Notices
>
>Do your .htaccess files have a php_value for
>error_reporting, or do the scripts have any instances
>of error_reporting() in them?

We are running PHP on a script basis (Gtk).  There are no .htaccess files
involved.

Our script to load the app is pretty basic - executable plus .php name.  We
use the PHP/Gtk wrapper, which looks for the php.ini file in it's own
folder, so there shouldn't be a problem with another .ini file getting
read.  However, I made sure this was the only one on this machine anyway.

I've also tried changing to one of the other sample error lines in the
.ini.  No change.  All notices still get written to the error file.

thank for the suggestion.
Madeleine D.