RE: Re: GD2 function issue

Actually, telling you to read more carefully what I
have previously written (so I do not have to repeat it
four times) is not flaming you in private. How this
problem is classified is a NON-ISSUE. Please stop
persisting with the issue. You and I have already
agreed that the problem occurs, now we shall leave it
at that. Any more issues dealing with bug semantics
should be directed to my email in private (like you
said before, there is a built-in feature in email
clients for such a thing).

--- "Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG)" <B.A.T.Svensson@lumc.nl>