RE: Re: GD2 function issue

I did say that there were no errors, didn't I? Which
rather explains why I was able to compile the dll in
the first place. If one does not have a proper
freetype2.lib, then compilation will fail with an
error.

I did, though, receive an extra warning than is shown
in the PHP snaps compile log:
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBC' conflicts
with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

I tried using /nodefaultlib:libc but then compilation
faults on many sections of the libraries.
Additionally, I have yet to receive a procedure from
you for compiling the php_gd2.dll on Visual C++ 6.0 or
.NET.

--- "Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG)" <B.A.T.Svensson@lumc.nl>