RE: Re: GD2 function issue

Choinet wrote: "When you reply to all, please only use
the mailing list address, as I received four emails from
your two replies."

That's the way it works for all of use. Or do you want
to claim this to be a bug to? ;) :)

Anyhow, on to your explanation. What you now say is
that you would like to change the spcification of the
beahviour of the code, and that is NOT the same thing
as having found a bug!

Hypoteticaly: if they changes the soure code according to
your specification, it might work for you, but then php
code will fail for others developper who is dependent on
the present specification. Nice for you, but not so nice
for other developers.

php is open source, so if you really really need this
change, the download the souce code and make the changes
that suits you.

    //Anders