Re: Re: Newbie: Apache will not start when I load PHP

Russell wrote:
Me again - I have solved this problem by including a relative path to the
PHP dll from the Apache directory, althoug I'm still not clear as to why the
windows path did not work. Any suggestions would be helpful, as according to
my documentation, both should be OK.

LoadModule php4_module e:/Program
Files/PHP/Windows/php-4.2.3-Win32/sapi/php4apache2.dll

This path contains a space and therefore needs to be enclosed in quotes otherwise Apache will read the path as e:/Program. I'm willing to bet that the relative path you are now using does not contain a space.

--
Stuart