Re: Newbie: Apache will not start when I load PHP

Me again - I have solved this problem by including a relative path to the
PHP dll from the Apache directory, althoug I'm still not clear as to why the
windows path did not work. Any suggestions would be helpful, as according to
my documentation, both should be OK.

Thanks

Russell

20031229181005.46846.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20031229181005.46846.qmail@pb1.pair.com...