Re: Re: querying more than one db from a php page?

hay george

it can be done .....

i dunno what u ment by "manually" justin,

as i wlasys have to connect to a databse -> writin a small piece of
code (i include a connect file) in every page i need to run about ma
database.....

so if thats what manuall access means ..... i guess thats what you
have to do .....

n george ..... i connect to db1 on a page then to db2 n then again to
db1 on the same page .....

so far .... its workin fine .... has been for the last i dont know 6
months i guess .....

u just need to be carefull about connecting to the right database n
checkin updates on ur local machine before u start off at server :)

could end up in a mess :)

good luck .....

toby

--- Justin Patrin <papercrane@reversefold.com> wrote: > George