Re: Redirection

Rasmus,

Thanks, but, what if, I've just gone through an set variables and outputed
the contents of those to PHP, just to run up a SQL query, to authenticate a
user.  Set another to say they are authenticated, then I want to take the
user to another page?  What PHP method would I use in this case.

Col

Pine.WNT.4.56.0311262103230.3676@DELL">news:Pine.WNT.4.56.0311262103230.3676@DELL...