Add user to Active Directory

Hey all,

I'm trying to add a user to Active Directory with PHP. I'm running apache
1.3.29 and PHP (latest) on Windows 2000. I also have LDAPS working. I can
query AD, search it, even modify attributes for existing users, but the two
pieces of code I've tried don't seem to work. One is from the LDAP_ADD
portion of the PHP manual (site is down at the moment), and another is from
some guy's website which says to use LDAP_MOD_ADD.

Does someone know how to do this? If so, could you please share your code?

Also, how do you change a user's password in AD with PHP?

Thanks,
John