From: Trystano@aol.com [mailto:Trystano@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 12:17 PM
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject: RE:  DFD for website

can I just point out that, being a student myself it is sometimes toooo time

consuming to wad through loads of books etc to find a problem, so posting a
question to the knowledgable ones is sometimes a better option, and much
quicker.

At the end of the day, we will learn the problem via both solutions.

Tryst