RE: loading php_gd2.dll

try copying the dlls it needs to the winnt/system32 directory

-----Original Message-----
From: brent [mailto:mediainn@bellsouth.net]
Sent: 19 November 2003 1:41
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject:  loading php_gd2.dll

Hi. I'm having difficulty getting the php_gd2.dll to load.

Running W2K server, IIS 5.0, PHP 4.3.1. I've modified the php.ini file and
set my extensions directory to C:\PHP and I've
uncommented  extension=php_gd2.dll. When I do this, and attempt to load the
php test page, my browser attempts to load the page forever, with no
success. If I then comment it back out, the page loads, but of course
without the dll. I've tried to uncomment and load a couple of other dlls,
same result. And those I attempt to load are in the C:\PHP directory where
I assume they should be. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Brent

the system manager.