Reading files from different user's

I am running IIS with PHP.  I want to be able to take a user's input (a file) and process it and write back generated files to the users' pc.  Currently the script works fine but only on the actual server.  Any help would be appreciated.

How do I open or pass a file from a user to the webserver?

--
Gerardo S. Rojas
mailto: grojas@strategicinc.com