From: Lawrence [mailto:goodboy@fptnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 11:02 AM
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject:  Please help !

// $_SESSION["cart_m"] includes these values : flower01 fruit01 cake01

When I echo $_SESSION["cart_m"] , it look like this
$i = 1 ;
 while  ( $i <= $_SESSION["productlist"] )
(
   echo $_SESSION["cart_m$i"] ;
<<webmaster@c-omputersolutions.com - COMMENT -  this line works fine because
each echo statement is printed to the same page >>
   $i = $i + 1 ;
 }
Result is :
flower01
fruit01
cake01

I want to use these values with 2checkout
$i = 1 ;
 while  ( $i <= $_SESSION["productlist"] )
(
   header(" location :
www.2checkout.com/cgibin/sbuyers/cart_order_id=".$_SESSION["cart_m$i"]."")
   $i = $i + 1 ;
<<webmaster@c-omputersolutions.com COMMENT - Here, every time $i is
incremented, the value of header(" location: ...) is changed as well
therefore with each pass the header variable will equal the corresponding
cart_m$i data (ie cart_m$1 = flower01, cart_m$2 = fruit01, cart_m$3 =
cake01) which is why the only result you get is the cart_order_id=cake01>>
 }

But result is I just receive the last result :
 www.2checkout.com/cgibin/sbuyers/cart_order_id=cake01

I want to get all values like this , but I do not know how to do , anyone
can help me , thank you .
www.2checkout.com/cgibin/sbuyers/cart_order_id=cake01fruit01flower01