Re: php manual in pdf format?

Rick Owen wrote:
Greetings,

I would like to find a copy of the php manual in pdf format that is something more than just the
html file printed to Adobe PDF Writer.  Is there one available that has page numbers in the table
of contents, etc.  I've ordered a couple of PHP books from Amazon, but they won't be delivered for
10 days or so.

I've searched, but googling for "php pdf" returns *many* references to the php pdf_ functions and
no references (in the first 10 pages or so) of a php manual in pdf format.

Thanks,
Rick.

=====
"Hey, has anyone else noticed that you never see Osama bin Laden and Ted Kennedy in the same place at once?" --James Taranto
Well... try searching "filetype:pdf php mysql" (without the quotes), i have about 10 full length books (500+ pages) on my PC right now.