Re: talking to flash

hay

i generated a pie graph in flash passing it a string of vales from a
php script which ofcourse got those from a table query

i did this with bar graphs and jp-graphs too

all u have to do is make proper strings of values and pass them to a
page which would generate a graph for u based on the values passed

but then, all this is to generate a graph

n i dont know what u are actually at there ....

if u'r tryin it for graphs ill be able to help u out :)

good luck

toby
 --- Bobo Wieland <bobo.wieland@ektv.nu> wrote: > Hi!