Re: talking to flash

Well, not really...

The best bet would be to investigate the flash activescript capabilities... there are examples of it interacting with php all over the web... (i would use some sort of xml to do it, due to its flexibility in both flash and php)...

Cheers,
Luis Ferro

Bobo Wieland wrote:

Hi!

How do I set up a php-script so that it can communicate with Flash MX?

I send a querystring to the php-script - but I don't know how to return
anything from that function or how to check if it works...

Anyone? I guess it would be the same principles as to communicate with some
other program, so if you know how to communicate with something other then
Flash that would be great too...

thanks!

.bobo