Re: Re: PHP not outputting HTML

you probably need to check your server configuration, then. make sure it knows what to do with php files.

Steve Sobol wrote:

Tao Z wrote:

Seems like it's not sending the correct header.
You can try add
header("Content-type: text/html");

at the begining of your script.
There is probably an option in the ini file you can change..

I'm not supposed to have to do that, I didn't have to do that on the last Windows installation I did, and I have _never_ had to do it with Linux and Apache.

Besides, the file isn't being executed as a PHP script, so adding
PHP commands won't help. Try going to http://fci.es.temp.roisupply.com/x.php - tell it you want to save the
file; open up the file on your hard drive and you'll see it's the source code, not the output the script is supposed to display.