Re: Re: PHP not outputting HTML

Seems like it's not sending the correct header.
You can try add
header("Content-type: text/html");

at the begining of your script.
There is probably an option in the ini file you can change..

hope this helps.

Steve Sobol wrote:

Norbert GrXttner wrote:

The script will work if either
 a) PHP.INI is changed to allow short tags <?

Already does. I have it in c:\winnt\php.ini - is that the right location for the file? (Win2000 Terminal Server)

short_open_tag=On

plus when I change to <?php the problem still occurs.

If I view the page with IE, it does not show the proper MIME type for the file, so I think the problem runs a little bit deeper than this...