Re: Problems with TCP/IP and PHP

And on Home edition you have been able to setup groups and policies? I don't
think so. While what's under the hood is based on the same code base there
are significant differences between the two. Going into them really isn't
going to solve my problem so I'm not going to waste my time. Besides this is
a news group for PHP not Windows XP. I'm going to get the source code
compile it and step through it with the debugger. If I find something I'll
let you know.

Thanks for trying at least.

Rob

"Dvdmandt" <dvdmandt@telia.com> wrote in message
20031028134227.35443.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20031028134227.35443.qmail@pb1.pair.com...
> Ok, can you give me one difference? I have setup servers and PHP on both
> home and professional, as well as connections and firewalls and I haven't
> noticed any difference.. :s
>
> --
> // DvDmanDT
> MSN: dvdmandt¤hotmail.com
> Mail: dvdmandt¤telia.com
> ##########################
> Please, if you are using windows, you may be infected by Swen. Please go
> here to find out more:
> http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=helpCenter&hcName=swen
> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.swen.a@mm.html
> ##########################
> "Robert Duda" <rob@thedudas.com> skrev i meddelandet
> 20031027224621.65479.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20031027224621.65479.qmail@pb1.pair.com...
> > Networking and security are slightly different. I have both and believe
me
> > there is a big difference between the two.
> >
> > Rob
> >
> > "Dvdmandt" <dvdmandt@telia.com> wrote in message
> > 20031027223302.46498.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20031027223302.46498.qmail@pb1.pair.com...
> > > XP home.. :p
> > >
> > > Should be same thing though...
> > >
> > > --
> > > // DvDmanDT
> > > MSN: dvdmandt¤hotmail.com
> > > Mail: dvdmandt¤telia.com
> > > ##########################
> > > Please, if you are using windows, you may be infected by Swen. Please
go
> > > here to find out more:
> > > http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=helpCenter&hcName=swen
> > >
> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.swen.a@mm.html