Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {mydomain.com:143}INBOX in
F:\projects\phpgroupware\email\inc\class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line 214

Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream
{mydomain.com:143/imap/notls}INBOX in
F:\projects\phpgroupware\email\inc\class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line 214
(the code comes from phpgroupware version 0.9.14.007)

And if I try to connect to Mysql I get the following error unless I use
named-pipes:

#2004 - Can't create TCP/IP socket (10106)
(This error comes from phpmyadmin during log in, if I change the host entry
to '.' instead of 'localhost' the login succeeds.)

I have the IMAP extension uncommented and the path to the extensions
directory is correct. I can get to the IMAP server from Pike running on the
same box so the proble is not the IMAP server. In fact when I look at the
IMAP logs the connection never gets to the server. This appears to be some
disconnect between the C-client library and the windows TCP/IP library under
XP. Has anyone else had the same problem and if so how did you fix it?

Thanks,

Rob