Re: form vars missing...

Sorry yeah i noticed the form element was using the wrong syntax on this
page but I didn't copy/paste into the newsgroup.

The results of the form for the 'url' field would be whatever the user
decided to type into the particular field (ex. http://www.somewebsite.com)
and the resulting page just checks to make sure the vars 'url' and 'name'
are present before continuing.  Really a simple thing but for some reason
mine is not working correctly and being at work and not next to the server
doesn't help me being able to test your solutions until later tonight.
jas
000401c386bd$f68c5a00$6501a8c0@execuscript.com">news:000401c386bd$f68c5a00$6501a8c0@execuscript.com...