form vars missing...

Here is my problem:

Using both the Get and Post methods my variables are missing on the
resulting page.  Example of code is listed below:

<form method="post" url="result.php" name="form">
<input type="text" name="name"><br>
<input type="text" name="url"><br>
<input type="submit" value="send">

<?php
if ((!$name) || (!url)) {
    do nothing;
} elseif (($name) || ($url)) {
    do rest of code;
} else {
    broken; }

Should be simple and every time I have done this in a *nix environment it
has worked but this time I have installed php on my IIS 5 server and check
the scripting permissions and everything looks ok, except my variables are
not being passed or recognized in the resulting script using post.  Using
the Get method my variables are listed in the URL of resulting page but the
script isn't picking them up.

Anyone else have troubles with this?
Any help is appreciated,
Jas