generate img with fonts...

Hi!

I've never tried generating graphics with php before but thought that I might have to because of a problem with non-standard web fonts. Because a css with the following code...

font-family: "BlissIf Caps BoldItalic", verdana, helvetica;

...would most certanly show verdana in the users browser.

So, my question is this; If I take my font (BlissIf Caps BoldItalic) and install it on the server, could I use php to generate a graphic, lets say a transparent gif with the text "Welcome" - with the text in the Bliss...-font?

.bobo dev@elstudion.com