Re: ANY ONE CAN ANSWER ME!!

when I open any local php file like phpmyadmin , I have to refresh many time
to get the page displayed.. or if I used header function (after successful
login)
and I m just getting

CGI ERROR
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP Headers

nabil

20030918084508.51976.qmail@web20802.mail.yahoo.com">news:20030918084508.51976.qmail@web20802.mail.yahoo.com...