Re: php 4.3.3 / 4.1. - variable problem

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:35:30 +0200, Wolfgang Schneider wrote:

Hello everybody

sorry to bother you again  .. but I found "the solution" to my
problem ...

>This worked without a problem with my previous php 4.1.2 .... but it
>displays and empty page under the new php 4.3.3 .... because the
>variables in the page are not being replaced by the values passed to
>them ...
>
>Does anyone have an idea what and where the difference in the two php
>versions is? and where I need to perhaps add something either in the
>php.ini file ?

Someone here wanted to play a "funny" on me and had changed the
setting concerning globals in php.ini while I was away from the PC
for a minute to get a cup of coffee ...  :-)   and was greaty
enjoying himself playing the "I don't know" fellow while I was so
sure that I had the correct settings and the thing would not work ...

As you can see, sometimes the "problem" is somewhere one might not as
easily suspect it  ...
Have a good day!
Wolfgang