[PHP-WIN] Re: problems with mysql connections not closing

Chris, not sure if this is related to my question aka mysql_pconnect

are u using mysql_pconnect or plain mysql_connect to connect to the
database? This is the behaviour I'm getting, but with
apache1.3.27/php4.3.2/mysql4.013

going to do some research on this in the next few days and will post
something if I find anything.

btw, several thousand views a day is large at all - it should heandle this
without blinking

20030901081742.92405.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030901081742.92405.qmail@pb1.pair.com...