[PHP-WIN] Re: Web page timeout with PHP 4.3.3 on IIS & Win2K

There is an error in the 4.3.3 installer package. A new package is being
made. In the meanwhile you can use the installer, and then replace php.exe
with the one shipped in the zip package.

Edin

20030826185007.74186.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030826185007.74186.qmail@pb1.pair.com...