nokia n900

Hello everyone interested is there any application that can run on this phone.When I installed wine application on my phone(n900) was written in the description:

This version of is built for the ARM cpu and can NOT run i386 native WINDOWS applications.Only ported Windows applications compiled for ARM will work

The problem is where to find these applications