Re: Still can't install from NanoCorp

On 09/02/2010 03:31 PM, DanKegel wrote:
The other really important thing is to trim messages
when replying.  It's really hard to read messages that have
zillions of old quoted bits.  Please remove all quoted text
except for parts that are really relevant.

Will do. Just realized that to open ispq9.1 I have to click the exe file. It won't open from Wine. Crashes. The exe file opens but with no camera or sound. Think I may have goofed in installing the 9.1 with the 9.0 there. Good idea to start with a new wineprefix with 9.1?                   Bob