Re: Unable to write a log file

LMNOPLMNOP wrote:
I'm using a Winebottler installation with the "Run Directly..." option, which I think is equivalent to just running wine directly.  To run wine from the command line, I use "open -a Wine ..." in place of "wine ..."

Ok. What version of Wine are you using? If it is NOT Wine 1.2, then upgrade through the WineBottler upgrader and then try again.

The function appears to have been implemented a while ago.

James McKenzie