Re: That age old Midi issue again

Jonesey wrote:

> DaVince wrote:
> > Hmm. Is there any reason why you're not using the sound card's own soundfont support?
> >

> The function is not supported under Linux :(

Really? I've had an application installed once that lets you set the soundfont, though I personally had no use for it, so I removed it.

I looked around a bit, and the command is called sfxload, at least according to this page:
http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/doc/suse/suse9.0/userguide-9.0/ch18s09.html