Re: [1.2]StarCraft 2 - Very Slow On Good Computer?

Apparently in my case it seems that PulseAudio might be the culprit.
I checked all the packages (and version as well) between my configuration and another person which has a 480 GTX, Kubuntu 64 bit.
I've used his settings for SC2, and the main difference between mine and his configuration is that he doesn't use PA.

Is there a quick way to purge PA (and in case reinstall it without issues)?

Thanks again,
Cheers,

Ps. I've tested my videocard with an OpenCL demo and boy if it's fast!