Enabling DDO

I realize I'm a real noob when it comes to this type f thing, and please forgive me for this, but I need some serious help on installing and running DDO on my mac.
I just downloaded Wine and winebottler, and downloaded from the DDO site the file (ddostandard.exe). When I tried running this, I got an error message. I am sure I am doing something wrong.
Can someone Please walk me through everything I need to do?
In the easiest way?
Thanks a LOT
AGC
Trem Forever