Re: The perils of GMAX

On 07/20/2010 11:58 PM, A Nonny Moose wrote:
So I am two score older than you.  All that means is that I am less patient and more subtle.  Long experience just makes looking back more fun.

Where I come from, by the way, a generation is thirty years.  You GenX, Y and Z types move too fast for me.

Its probably due to the climate of narcissism in the current culture. As society pushes younger and younger people onto the stage of adulthood we find that the measure of time becomes shorter to match their perception of it. No matter how many super nannies we get to teach us how to train children more efficiently, no amount of teaching or nurturing can really change a person's perception of time aside from the experience of moving through it. At the rate we are going, I expect that people born in different months of the same year will consider themselves different generations.

Enjoy your shopping.

	Bryan