Free Or Cheap Backup Software With Specific Functions

Hi,

I've been using Driveimage XML for Windows Backups for some time. It get the job done. Incremental backup would be nice but since Windows is not my primary OS and I don't have a lot of files there, it works fine. There are two things that drive me crazy though:

1. On Vista/Windows 7, Driveimage forces me to deactivate UAC and restart every single time I want to backup.
2. Driveimage cannot restore to a partition smaller than the one it backed up.

Does anyone know of a backup utility, free or less than $20, That will allow me to do full image-based backups without either of these limitations? Incremental backups would be cool too, but this may be asking to much for the price range.