Re: Playing Games with Wine while listening to music

What is your wine version? That 'garbage' sound problem used to exist in older less-pulse-alsa-friendly wine versions. AFAIK since 1.0.15 (or around that) it works perfectly.

So, maybe you should try to upgrade if you haven't already. OTOH it might not be related to it.

But wait, didn't you say before that you had tryed every setting in winecfg? That's why I suggested aoss, otherwise I'd have gone with the simpler ALSA way.