Re: libXext not in ia32libs for some reason

Thanks, but now what should I do in order to continue with the compilation? How to get make to recognise it? Where to put the 32bit file, which is needed?  Sorry for asking so many questions, but this is rather complicated stuff for a relative noobie like me.