Re: Wine on MacBook - Linux and OS X problems

There is no Mac Mini with a Radeon that can run Wine - only the PowerPC minis had ATI video. Only Intel GMA 950 or Nvidia GeForce 9400M are available on the Intel minis. MacBook Pros are available with ATI and/or Nvidia video; the newest batch of both white and aluminum MacBooks have Nvidia video.

Are you testing on GMA 950s or on X3100s?

  ryan woodsmall
    rwoodsmall@xxxxxxx

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch." - Garrison Keillor