Re: autocad 2008 and wine

2008/6/22 epsilon_da <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>:> About starting a new AutoCAD clone. I am an electronics student> and i want to start an open Electronic CAD, which in some parts> share the same widgets as a complete CAD. So it can be a joined> project. Making good CAD widget can be made multiple kinds of> CADs for different applications.> How many here are interested to start such a project?>
I am interested. You draft a proposal for a working,Solidworks-compatible application and I'll start donating. I need toknow when I will have a usable product. By usable, I mean that I cando my development in a fashion similar to how is done in Solid, andthat I can exchange files with other Solid users without giving themexcuses.
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?