Re: internet explorer

James Hawkins wrote:
You're not running native Internet Explorer if those were your
commands.  As far as I know, no one has been able to get native IE
running in quite a while.  Someone speak out if they've figured out
how to get it running.

I just tried a fresh from CVS Wine, a new ~/.wine, and ies4linux, and it installed and runs the native IE just fine (I have not tested extensively). Presumably it is using a number of native DLLs.

http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/index-en.html