Re: Running Turbo C

Legine wrote:
What do you expect to apear?

I would guess that it is onl a compiler...
so you need to pass a simple hello word c programm or so to it.

Just a guess of course.
Peter

Dotan Cohen schrieb:

On 10/07/06, Legine <legine.wine@xxxxxx> wrote:

IMO Dosemu is just pain. It was difficult to setup and more diffcult to
maintain since it runs FreeDos in a VMware like envoirement or so.
I think you should try Dosbox like David Powell suggested.
Worked good for me. Thought I never had turbo c.

cya
Peter

Thanks, dosbox seems easy to use, but maybe I'm doing something wrong
with Turbo C itself. When I run tc.exe, I just get the prompt back. no
error, but no running program. I wish that I only had a winbox to see
what it does there.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com

I have Turbo C++ 1.01 Copyright 1990 Borland International, Inc.
It is an dos based IDE. I have run it under qemu, bochs and dos in a box.
Paul R.