Re: Copyright Protection

Pablo Seibelt /|\ Sicarul wrote:
It's ok only if you own the actual games, but it's better if you don't send
them anyway...

Even when you own them, it might not be okay, depending on the local laws of your country in respect to reverse engineering. You're not allowed to do what you like with copy-protected software.

That's of course why you shouldn't buy it :-)

Enno.
--
My opinion may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.