Re: Do the developers of wine get royalties or developement support from cross over office and transgaming companies

Tomislav Bobic wrote:
I would like to know if wine developers (well team) receives royalties
or support from transgaming and cross over office creators.

Some cross over people are actively working on the wine code-base - as far as I know transgaming does not support wine in any way

note that, transgaming is allowed to do this by the LGPL licence; it's not the right way, but... (now it'd be a nightmare to write a licence that only allows using/developing/enhancing/... free software "the right way" ;-) )

regards,

Joris