Wine based "Windows desktop"

Hi,

I would like set up a Linux desktop icon and menu item that will launch a wine based "Windows desktop".

Ideally the "Windows desktop" should look excactlly like a *default* windows 2K/XP desktop.

Is this possible ?
Has anybody already done so ?
Is that already docemented somewhere ?

I think this would allow more users to try out wine using the familar windows gui interface.

Next step would be to install simple windows applications all within the familar windows environmet.

--
Mvh Hans Christian Studt
Mobile +45 29 23 54 14