Re: .NET Framework 2.0

Christoph Schmid wrote:
--- cut ---
Unfortuantely if you want to do typical winforms "klick klick, get a
auto-codegenerated-gui" - development stuff there is no real
implementation availlable in the linux world right now.
Monodevelop will get a GUI designer... but at first the mono-people
wants to finish winforms and that stuff.
(there are only 4 main-developers paid by novell in mono at all, the
rest are volunteers, so its no surprise that this takes time)

A good gui designer on Linux for mono/.net/gtk#/winforms does exist... x-develop by Omnicore is a good gui designer but unfortunately they priced it outside my price range since .net is just a hobby for me at this point. I used the betas though and was impressed by it. Omnicore makes it.

"GUI designer
Support for WindowsForms 1.0 & 2.0, GTK#, Swing and AWT
Creates resizable, resolution and font size independent GUIs"