Re: FC4 X64 Wine RPMS ^_^

Botoaca Andrei wrote:
Kiss my boots and call me daddy :) I did it. Wine RPMs for FC4X64. If anyone wants to host the first release of the RPMs, and or help continue to analyse why it's not 100% with many SW (i believe it's a GCC4 issue from FC4), mail me, to get spec / even RPMs if you can host.

Is it capable of loading 32bit native dlls? I am just a user of wine but I would think that native 32bit .dll files mixed with an x86_64 compiled wine would not work. I have read that this keeps x86_64 compiled mplayer from loading 32bit .dll codec files(i have not tried the dll codecs myself with x86_64 mplayer). I just use the i686 wine RPM because I assume that an x86_64 compiled wine would not be able to load 32bit dlls.