[Wine]reply should be to: wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx not author

M-Halo wrote:
--- "James E. LaBarre" <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 08:27 -0800, Duane Clark

wrote:

(You need to hit "Reply-all" so that responses go

to the list, instead

of just to me.)

Sorry, The Fedora list mail comes "from" the list,

so I never check the

to in the reply.

I just wish you folks would stop whining when you
get a message that should
have gone to the list.  As long as the list insists
upon varying from
*expected* behavior (regardless on whether or not
it's correct), you must
expect to get misdirected messages.

No whining.  Sometimes people forget, and you have to
remind them about this or send the message back to the
alias.  Personally, unless the conversation leads to
something offline (from the alias), I prefer to keep
the message in the alias' eyes.